Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just a Little Trouble.

I've been a little down for a while. I don't seem to be doing anything, but I guess that happens every summer when I'm out of school and don't have a job. I'm just kind of stuck in all aspects of my life. I don't have a job so I don't have money so I don't have a social life. Soon it should change but it's just waring down on me significantly lately.

I guess everyone goes through this sometimes. And sitting here complaining about it doesn't help any. I need to go out and do something about it. Which I guess I am. I should be getting a job soon.

I think most of my problem comes from a fear of failure. I don't want to look stupid so I don't do anything. And that goes against what really should happen. We learn by being stupid. And then the whole "You can't win, if you don't play the game" Bla Bla Bla. (Read with sarcastic tone)

I haven't written anything for a while for this very reason. And I have a fear that I can't get back into it. But I'll just have to get over that fear and all my fears and just do something.

This is something I have to write about every few months or else I forget. I'll go back to writing about video games or posting pictures of dogs in dresses tomorrow. I just needed to think about this today.

No comments: