Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Cartoons!

I enjoy comics and cartoons and other such mediums. I guess I like the unlimited worlds possible. I have found many to my liking and here is one more.

It is called Frenchy, Bob, and the Hat. (I wish I could put the movie directly into the post, but I can't find it so well.) I like the animator's, Dave Creek other things, too. He has a very designer website.

I enjoy the simplistic dialogue while having an incredibly deep story, and especially the realistic style of another absurdly haphazard universe. It reminds me of Dr. Seuss.

It doesn't seem to be the normal technology vs. nature story-line. In the end, the machine saves nature (as played by a cricket) from near-drowning. The inventor absolutely knows it worked, but seems a little sketchy on what it was supposed to do, meaning technology will enviably drag us into something great, without our immediate knowledge of what that greatness is.

Anyway I'm sure I'm wrong. Any other ideas?

No comments: