Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I have to apologies to my loyal fanbase

I'm sorry for not posting for the last two months or so. But I'm sure that no one has noticed because no one reads this.

Anyway

Two things

A little plug in for iTunes thats pretty freaking sweet. iConcertCal alows you to view when and where your favorite bands are playing in your city. Awesome. Even better I sent an email to tell them how much I like the app and tell them about a bug, and they replied that day. Freaking awesome.

And Just quickly

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trillogy Kicks ass on the PSP. It works. The only small problem is the controls, a little fucked up, but its the PSP and every game has to suck in the way of controls. Fun, intersting, humoris, LEGO's, Star Wars--the original not the crappy new ones. very little wrong with the game. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find anything different from the other platforms.

No comments: