Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Espesso

I had espesso today. I was disappointed by everything. I don't know why I thought Lavazza was going to be anything more then a large chain, but I felt a little ripped off after entering. It was just an Italian Starbucks, with clean, smooth atmosphere and too many "specialized" drinks. The one thing I liked was the ceiling was made of spoons. It looked kind of cool. Anyway, the solid espresso was strange. It was lighter then a moosse, and the milk tasted basically like foamed, evaporated milk. The espesso was insanely sweet and had a sour, almost chemical, taste to it. All in all, I am glad I spent the time and money to try this out, but I am never going to have it again.

I think I might try to figure out how to make this. I could make it better or take the idea and use other liquids. How about beerpesso.

If anyone has any more ideas or for some un-godly reason liked there espesso, leave a comment.

No comments: